If a trek is called off by HustleTurtle due to unforeseen circumstances or natural calamities (like rains, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, curfew, riots, etc), HustleTurtle will issue a Travel Voucher for the full amount. This voucher can then be redeemed for any of our treks and trips within a period of 365 days from the voucher issue date.
In case the client wished to cancel his trek for unavoidable reasons, following rules shall apply:
- 80% refund if cancellation is made more than 20 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 20 days prior to the departure date of the event.
For all the above choices, the ticket is once transferable to a friend/family.
- Please note that cancellation charges are calculated on the Total amount payable and not of advance amount paid.
- Hustle Turtle will not be responsible for any losses incurred for any train/air/bus/taxi bookings, hotel bookings or extension to the camp done by clients/participants (either independently or through us).
- Refund will be paid only by NEFT /cheque after 10 days of the completion of event. Even in case of trek cancelled by Hustle Turtle the same process will be followed.
- Transfer of booking to another event will be permitted where feasible and will be at the discretion of the management and participant consent.
- The transfer of booking from management side or from participants side will be allowed only once. Afterwards the amount will be processed as per the existing refund & cancellation policy.
- If the management cancels the program and transfer of the booking is done, the full amount will be transferred to the new event.
- If the participant cancels a booking and opts for transfer of the booking to any other event, only the refund amount (as per applicable policy), will be transferred to the new event.
- In case participant cancels the booking of an event where transfer of booking is done, the participant will be refunded the amount as per applicable cancellation policy.
- In case of cancellation of any event due to reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.), refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.